Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy International Women's Day

To all of the women out there "Happy International Women's Day" We do not have it here in the US. My wife is Belarussian and it is a really big holiday there in Belarus and in the Russian Fedaration, and therefore a big holiday for me! It is kind of like Valentines Day for the Significant Woman(en) in your life and then a Sweetest Day for the others. Flowers, Candy and a really nice dinner for the wife/girlfriend type and then maybe a single flower for the rest. The History of the actual holiday is somewhat steeped in political turmoil and human tragedy, so let us all take the moment to remember that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 22 October, 2006 09:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, me loverly Jimushka!!! What is going on? Where is the information about my Birthday!!! or I'm not important person in your life? I hate you... :))) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 
At 22 October, 2006 17:48, Blogger FreeXenon said...

My Annichka!!! It is a very personal and private holiday that I will not share with everyone; just with some very, very special people. =)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home