Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Passed the Real Esate Sales Test

I spent an average of 5 1/2 hours of studying each night for the last 7 days. That combined with about 150 hours previously studied the last time Tanya was in Belarus (returning Halloween of last year) had me pass the threshold into licensedom. The culmination of something like 190 hours of study and I am finally done. Well almost. It seems that there are portions of the online course I still need to finish in order to get my certificate of course completion which is required for licensing.

When I completed the test last night in about half the total alloted time and was going to get the results I was not so sure that I would pass. There were some issues with not having a calendar handy and having to remember how many days there are in each month, and I did not study the specific information on licensing. I did not see the information about being licensed in the course materials specifically, so that all made me really nervous. When she told me that I passed I was stunned and almost did not believe it. =)

A great weight has been lifted from my shoulders and is now replaced with another - What to do next? Shall I spend some time working for a broker to learn the ropes, or should I jump right in and start studying for the Broker's Exam? Oh the problems I have. =)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home