Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Working with First Weber in the Dells

It is official, I have been accepted by First Weber in the Dells to work there as a part-time Licensed Assistant for one of their teams. I received my real estate license in March shortly before Tanya went to Belarus last time. I am happy to be working with First Weber. They really seem to have it going on.

I have to get through orientation and training and so on and then I will start doing my part - updating and maintaining a lot of my team's web presence. They will in-turn train me on what it means to work as a real estate agent, including the commercial side.

If anyone of my 4 readers, or anyone you know, is looking for real estate agent in this area or anywhere else let me know and I will hook you up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home