Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Story Writing

I enjoy writing small fantasy stories, especially of the Dungeons and Dragons sort. Writing is not easy and I struggle with keeping my verb tenses and point of views consistent. For those of you who are not familiar with D&D or its tropes may find it a little hard to follow since most of it is written with the D&D player in mind and so does not go into explaining what an orc or otyugh is as that is common knowledge amongst the players. If you can follow some it great. If you have questions feel free to post them and I will be more than happy to address them.

Should I proof read and spell check more? Definitely. IF you have corrections or suggestions let me know.

Hopefully you will find some enjoyment in it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home